The U.S. Open is in full swing, ladies and gents! You know what that means... we get to watch Nadal pick his wedgie like 703 times! Not only that, we get to critique everyones tennis outfits as if we were Joan Rivers or something (I'm looking at you Venus.) Best of all, we get to wear our workout sneakers with our everyday
low prices getups like it ain't no thang, because, ya know, we're just celebrating the beauty of sports right? RIGHT.
A few rambunctious (just cuz I like the word) photos of me doing just that:
A few pressing questions for you:
- Am I completely insane for buying white sneakers?
- Have you seen Maria Sharapova's new candy line Sugarpova, fully equipped with tennis ball gum balls?
- Have you tasted the official drink of the U.S. Open, Honey Deuce?
- Do you have a craving to pet Djokovic's hair, or is it just me?
- Am I the only one who fears for Serena Williams' opponents lives?